Obsessions-The reason you are alive

Well this post is gonna be a bit dark. So those who don't want to go into a thought void on 1st Jan, maybe wait for 2nd to read this.

Obsessions, all of us have them, I have too many. When you give your heart to someone, you can basically get two results.
1) have it requited and be happy.
2) have it unrequited and want to die.
Both of these outcomes atleast for me are not always simple. You see my problem is I love those who are out of my reach. I have had crushes readers but only one of them can be called obsession. It may even be called love. I don't know, I have never been in love before. If I were to make a box of all the things I have made for that person, it would be a really big box🤣
Here's what would be in there:-
10 diary entries
1 poem (can you believe that btw)
3 drawings oh wait 4 
And enough desperation to make God feel pathetic.
Glad I got this out of my mind. Enjoy the tea anddddd here's a pic that's pretty cool
love 
Amy


Comments